We treat the presentations endorsed by the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
Aches & Pains
- General, acute & chronic backache
- Generalised aches and pains
- Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck.
- Joint pains
- Muscle spasms, cramps
- Minor sports injuries
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
- Headache arising from the neck
- Migraine prevention
- Tension and inability to relax
We support healthy aging by treating the following conditions:
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- Rheumatic pain
- Circulatory problems
Many patients present with digestion problems which may or may not be associated with musculoskeletal symptoms. Digestive issues can be addressed through osteopathy and nutrition, especially when underpinned with a Functional Medicine approach.
What is Functional Medicine?
A Functional Medicine approach tackles health issues upstream, to rebalance individuals and set them on a path of prevention so that wellbeing is optimised and recurrence of the problems is minimised. Using a Functional Medicine approach, we organise treatment plans to rebalance a person’s wellness.